Maskne Protection Biocellulose Mask Single
- Paraben free
- Sulfate free
The Maskne Protection Biocellulose Mask by 111SKIN is the solution to the common problem of 'maskne': an impure skin caused by using a mouth mask. The mask can be used after frequent mask use and even worn under the mask itself. Its superior composition strengthens the affected skin, soothes irritations and reduces the appearance of impurities. When worn under a face mask, the mask acts as a physical protective layer that keeps bacteria at bay.
- MICROALGAE: an extract taken from the cell-wall of plankton that promotes clear skin by balancing the skin’s microbiome.
- CLEOME GYNANDRA: a botanical extract that controls sebum production, balances and conditions the skin whole reducing inflammation.
- ALOE VERA: a cooling natural extract with humectant and healing properties that alleviates redness and irritation.
- LACTIC ACID: a gentle AHA that dissolves the cells bonding dead skin together, reducing the appearance of blemishes and post- inflammatory pigmentation.
- SODIUM ASCORBATE: a stabilised Vitamin C that converts to ascorbic acid within the skin, enhancing collagen synthesis and brightening the complexion.
- TOCOPHEROL: otherwise known as Vitamin E, this provides significant antioxidant properties to the skin that help strengthen and support barrier function.
- HYDROXYCINNAMIC ACID: a phytochemical that has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, working to combat unhealthy bacteria on the surface and imbalanced cells beneath.
After cleansing, apply the mask to the lower half of the face. Allow it to treat for 20 minutes. Mask can also be worn under PPE.