Blush Colour Infusion
Blush Colour Infusion is a translucent blush with a silky texture and adjustable coverage. It blends perfectly into skin for an extremely natural result and a fresh complexion. Its pure and ultra-light pigments offer a perfectly even result and provide a touch of brilliant colour for 10 hours. Enriched with micro-fine powders, its new-generation formula makes it possible to graduate the result according to the desired effect, whether to create a subtle touch of colour or a bolder makeup. This blush ensures an even application over a liquid or powder foundation as well as on bare skin. The shades offered range from neutral and soft tones to bright colours. In terms of finish, the product is available in a matt or slightly glossy version thanks to invisible mother-of-pearl, adapting perfectly to many skin types and complexions.
After 4 weeks of testing by an independent consumer panel, 31 women reported that Blush Colour Infusion:
• Produces a natural colour result (100%)
• Is very light (100%)
• Ensures an even application (100%)
• Blends well on skin (100%)
• Offers customizable coverage without hiding skin (94%)
• Creates flawless, smooth, and fresh-looking skin (94%)
• Is comfortable all day long (100%)
• Does not dry out skin (100%)
• To apply the powder blush smoothly and evenly, first apply some Translucent Loose Setting Powder to the skin.
• Take some powder with the Cheek Color Brush or the Angled Cheek Color Brush.
• Desaturate the color on the back of your hand to distribute the pigments evenly across the brush bristles.
• Apply to the cheekbones with gentle smoothing circular movements and blend for an even, transparent result.
• For a more daring look, use some extra powder blush by tapping the brush above the cheeks or using some new powder on the brush and repeating the process.
• Focus on the center of the cheekbone and gradually build up the color until you reach the desired intensity.
• PRO TIP: For a thinned and more transparent effect, you can simultaneously apply some Translucent Loose Setting Powder to your brush. Dust some Translucent Loose Setting Powder on a tissue. Push the brush onto the Translucent Loose Setting Powder until the hairs are saturated and then take the Blush Color Infusion onto your brush. ”
TALC, DIMETHICONE, NYLON-12, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, MAGNESIUM MYRISTATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/(+/-): MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 7 (CI 15850).