Back to listing
Candle Citronnelle
Candle Citronnelle

Candle Citronnelle 190gr


Choose an option

Artikel Nr. 124844
124844 01-190GR
Available in the following boutiques
Be inspired and advised in our boutiques. Come and smell, feel, and experience what truly suits you.
The stock you see below is our best possible indication.
Large stock
Limited stock
out of stock
Enter your zip code and check stock levels in your nearest boutique. 
  • [title]
    More information
  • Not available

    Product features

      Fragrance notes:

      lemongrass, verbena, neroli, orange blossom

    The Citronelle Scented Candle by diptyque is a summery scented candle that enriches any space with an invigorating fragrance experience. With its lively, aromatic notes, lemongrass immediately evokes memories of summer evenings when the sun has faded on the horizon and the air in the garden cools.

    This scented and mosquito repellent candle is perfect for these moments. The bright lemongrass reveals floral and citrus facets before coming together with verbena, neroli, and orange blossom.

    This candle burns for +/- 60 hours.

    When you first light the candle, leave it burning for two to three hours until all the wax on the surface has liquefied. This will prevent the wax from eroding or forming a hole around the wick.

    Never leave a burning candle unattended and never leave it burning for more than four hours at a time. Do not move your candle when it is burning or when the wax is still liquid.

    Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for even wax consumption. This also ensures that the glass does not overheat. The wick and the flame must not touch the glass.

    Finally, trim the wick regularly with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from giving off smoke and the wick from falling into the wax, making the candle unusable.

    Never place a burning candle in a draught or in direct contact with a valuable surface. The candle should be placed on a flat, heat-resistant surface.

    To extinguish the candle, it is recommended to use a lid to avoid smoke and possible splashes of liquid wax. A candle is burnt out and should not be relit when only 5mm of wax remains or when the metal wick becomes visible.

    Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.