Back to listing
Mini Scented Candle Jasmin

Mini Scented Candle Jasmin

From €34

Choose an option

|
Artikel Nr. 105608
105608 01-190GR
Available in the following boutiques
Be inspired and advised in our boutiques. Come and smell, feel, and experience what truly suits you.
The stock you see below is our best possible indication.
Large stock
Limited stock
out of stock
Enter your zip code and check stock levels in your nearest boutique. 
  • [title]
    [address]
    More information
    [openingHours]
  • Not available

    Product features

      Fragrance notes:

      jasmine

    The Jasmin Scented Candle by diptyque enriches every interior with its floral fragrance - the scent of jasmine that immediately captures your attention. How can these tiny, delicate white flowers leave such a powerful scented memory? Subtle yet persistent, tender yet voluptuous.

    Candle pairing: The scent of Jasmin goes beautifully with Santal. Combine the scented candles for an experience with woody and floral accents.

    Diptyque 70 gram candles have a burn time of +/- 30 hours and the 190 gram candles have a burn time of +/- 60 hours.

    When you first light the candle, leave it burning for two to three hours until all the wax on the surface has liquefied. This will prevent the wax from eroding or forming a hole around the wick.

    Never leave a burning candle unattended and never leave it burning for more than four hours at a time. Do not move your candle when it is burning or when the wax is still liquid.

    Be sure to centre the wick in the wax after each use for even wax consumption. This also ensures that the glass does not overheat. The wick and the flame must not touch the glass.

    Finally, trim the wick regularly with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from giving off smoke and the wick from falling into the wax, making the candle unusable.

    Never place a burning candle in a draught or in direct contact with a valuable surface. The candle should be placed on a flat, heat-resistant surface.

    To extinguish the candle, it is recommended to use a lid to avoid smoke and possible splashes of liquid wax. A candle is burnt out and should not be relit when only 5mm of wax remains or when the metal wick becomes visible.

    Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.