GF2 Skin Rejuvenation 100ml
- Free of soap, silicones, phthalates, sulphates, mineral oil and pesticide
- Free of animal testing
GF2 Skin Rejuvenation by Thoclor Labs is an innovative 'Miracle Mist' that effectively helps the skin to recover from damage caused by external influences, resulting in a younger-looking skin. According to Thoclor Labs, the primary cause of skin ageing is sub-clinical inflammation, also known as 'inflammageing'. Research has linked this directly to environmental factors, such as exposure to UV rays, pollution, toxins in skin products and the result of a poor lifestyle, such as smoking. GF2 Skin Rejuvenation counteracts this and can eliminate inflammageing.
The most important benefits of GF2:
- Stimulates the repair of environmental damage on the skin, so when used continuously it ensures skin rejuvenation.
- The genes associated with inflammation, ageing and disease are eliminated.
- Results of existing skin products are enhanced.
- Skin cells begin to function normally: collagen, elastin and melanin formation is normalised.
- Smoother, more resilient skin with an even complexion, fewer wrinkles and improved hydration.
- Reduction of DNA repair proteins (increased as a result of ageing).
- Enormous reduction of inflammation and redness on the skin (very suitable for sensitive skin).
- A beneficial effect on eczema and atopic dermatitis.
- Thanks to the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect GF2 has on the skin, it also offers many advantages in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores.
- The anti-inflammatory effect is also very effective in relieving sunburn.
Clean your face twice a day with a liquid cleanser (free from SLS and parabens) and gently pat dry with a clean towel. Hold the GF2 about 15 cm from your face and spray onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist (about 8-10 pumps). Allow skin to dry naturally (do not wipe off). Continue with your usual skincare routine.
You may experience a slight tingling sensation after use. This is completely normal and will diminish over time. A flare-up may occur on the skin after using GF2 for a few weeks. This is to be expected as the skin begins to renew itself and older layers are replaced. This subsides after about two days.