Portrait Scent Library 10X2ML
Meet the perfumed stories of Penhaligon's: a brand where special heirlooms are given a modern or unexpected twist. Typical of Penhaligon's is its enormous passion for ingredients, and the fact that its fragrances are still made in England with the finest, most precious raw materials. The Portrait Scent Library features a selection of ten perfumes for you to discover new favourites.
The Scent Library contains the following ten fragrances of 2ml each:
- Changing Constance Eau de Parfum - Lady Blanche's sister - Constance is what one would call an extremely modern woman. In short, she is bold with a heart of gold, salted caramel and smoky tobacco.
- Heartless Helen Eau de Parfum - with a lush bloom of tuberose, Helen's personality finds a new dimension. A dimension that certainly sparkles with pink pepper and mandarin adding another bit of juicy vitality.
- Much About The Duke Eau de Parfum - peppery rose, gin and leathery wood: a perfume reminiscent of long, romantic evenings at the theatre.
- Terrible Teddy Eau de Parfum - is a soft, dangerous yet mysterious perfume. Teddy lives for the thrill of the hunt and ensnares unsuspecting hearts with its scent of leather, incense and ambroxan.
- The Bewitching Yasmine Eau de Parfum - charming in a sophisticated way: Yasmine has a rare beauty. A blend of cardamom, caffeine, incense resin, vanilla and oud oil.
- The Blazing Mr Sam Eau de Parfum - this woody scent puts all the cards on the table and proudly claims its lavishness with notes of wood, spices and tobacco. Pure addiction.
- The Coveted Duchess Rose Eau de Parfum - as bright and sparkling as a chilled rosé. The sweetest rose whose young innocence, and entire constitution is incomparable. But oh present day... quelle surprise... the bodily, woody notes turn out to indiscreetly reveal something quite different.
- The Inimitable William Penhaligon Eau de Parfum - majestic and chic, like a good friend, stimulating and comforting in equal measure. Composed in meticulous detail but with confident brushstrokes: William Penhaligon's own fragrance.
- The Revenge of Lady Blanche Eau de Parfum - the epitome of devotion, charm and criminal intentions. With powdery iris, narcissus and hyacinth.
- The Tragedy of Lord George Eau de Parfum - elegant with a hint of rum. Powerful, rich and more than inviting.
Apply perfume to places where you feel your heartbeat well such as your wrist and neck. You can possibly mist the perfume over clothes, this way the scent also stays longer. With eau de parfum, extrait de parfum and perfume, the scent is worn only on the skin, as oils need skin to hold scent. Cologne and Eau de toilette can be misted on clothes. Note: if the perfume has a strong colour concentration, do not mist it on light clothing.
09-05-2023 door Snezana
Great way to test almost all Portraits perfumes from Penhaligon's brand. I've loved all female leaning scents while I would say they are all unisex. You will probably find at least one you will like! My favourite was Bewitching Yasmine!
Be inspired and advised in our boutiques. Come and smell, feel, and experience what truly suits you.
The stock you see below is our best possible indication.
- Large stock
- Limited stock
- Out of stock