Trade Routes Scent Library 8x2ml
Meet the perfumed stories of Penhaligon's: a brand where special heirlooms are given a modern or unexpected twist. Typical of Penhaligon's is its enormous passion for ingredients, and the fact that its fragrances are still made in England with the finest, most precious raw materials. The Trade Routes Scent Library features a selection of ten perfumes, where you can discover new favourites.
The Scent Library contains the following ten fragrances of 2ml each:
- Halfeti Eau de Parfum - this story starts fresh and energetic with bergamot and a hint of green, aromatic wormwood. Along with jasmine and spicy rose - a love with thorns. The denouement brings the promise of distant lands.
- Empressa Eau de Parfum - the opening is a trilogy of blood orange, bergamot and mandarin. But what lurks in the background are the sensual depths of amber, patchouli and precious woods.
- Legacy of Petra Eau de Parfum - fragrant, woody amber meets sense with warm myrrh, for a seductive note. Liquorice and green tea make the perfume unique and memorable.
- Babylon Eau de Parfum - an ambery eau de parfum inspired by rare oriental spices. The fragrance opens with notes of saffron and nutmeg and has a powerful base of sandalwood and vanilla absolute.
- Cairo Eau de Parfum - awakens with an intriguing note of spices, as saffron and frankincense reveal their provocative powers. A heart of damascena rose, labdanum and sweet vanilla bean conjures the shimmering mirage of this timeless city.
- Halfeti Leather Eau de Parfum - bold bergamot makes leather and oud fizz through the haze of the bazaar. The iconic Halfeti fragrance - but not as people know it.
- Constantinople Eau de Parfum - is made for elegant characters, who like to leave a sultry impression. Be seduced by notes of pink pepper and frozen lavender, which morph into a challenging base of vanilla, patchouli and moss.
- Halfeti Cedar Eau de Parfum - let yourself be carried away by notes of cedarwood and patchouli that playfully merge with the scent of dried fruits, spices and rum. A woody-eastern perfume finished with the opulence of velvet and the mystery of musk.
Apply perfume to places where you feel your heartbeat well such as your wrist and neck. You can possibly mist the perfume over clothes, this way the scent also stays longer. With eau de parfum, extrait de parfum and perfume, the scent is worn only on the skin, as oils need skin to hold scent. Cologne and Eau de toilette can be misted on clothes. Note: if the perfume has a strong colour concentration, do not mist it on light clothing.
Perfecte manier om te proberen
29-08-2023 door Marielle
Fijn om op deze manier verschillende geuren te vergelijken. Door ze meerdere dagen uit te kunnen proberen kun je kiezen voor een geur die echt bij je past!
Be inspired and advised in our boutiques. Come and smell, feel, and experience what truly suits you.
The stock you see below is our best possible indication.
- Large stock
- Limited stock
- Out of stock