GENERAL HOUSE RULES SKINS COSMETICS
We welcome you to the (e)boutiques of Skins Cosmetics. When you step into an (e)boutique, your senses are stimulated by exceptional cosmetics, interior and personal care products and refined perfumes. We want to make this experience as unique as possible, and everyone contributes to this – both our employees and our customers. We try to prevent nuisance and inconvenience by observing the following house rules. These rules always apply when visiting our (e)boutiques.
- Follow the instructions of the staff.
- Skins Cosmetics has secured its products visibly and invisibly. When the gate alarm goes off, you must report yourself to one of our staff members.
- Bringing prepared items, such as bags, coats, prams, magnets, and uncouplers, is prohibited in the boutique.
- Unwanted intimacies, aggression and racism are not allowed.
- Obnoxious behaviour and/or causing a nuisance may lead to a shop ban.
- Consumption of self-brought refreshments is not allowed.
- Smoking in the boutique is prohibited.
- Children under 12 are welcome, provided an adult supervises them.
- Children are not allowed to run or frolic in the boutique.
- Security cameras are there for our staff and customers' safety but are also used to detect shoplifting and other crimes. Skins Cosmetics handles this carefully and observes legal regulations protecting personal data.
- Bag checks are possible when entering and leaving the boutique. If you do not wish to cooperate with this check, you may be denied access to the shop.
- We will report any threats, sexual harassment, intimidation of employees, theft or issuing counterfeit money to the police.
- Skins Cosmetics imposes a civil fine of €181 on each thief for the delay and inconvenience.
- As a standard procedure, Skins Cosmetics checks all cash for authenticity features.
- Skins Cosmetics rounds up cash payments to €0.05.
- Cash payments are accepted up to €9.999 per customer.
- Employees skim cash promptly and frequently and do not have access to the safe.
- A maximum of six pieces per item may be purchased. For more than six pieces and/or business purchases, please contact [email protected].
- Skins Cosmetics is not liable for customers' property they lose themselves.
- Failure to comply with house rules may result in the police being called in.
- Skins Cosmetics can impose its customers (e)a (nationwide) shop denial for up to 12 months in case of non-compliance with the house rules.
- Filming of persons (customers and/or employees) is only allowed with the consent of the person(s) concerned.
- Customers of Skins Cosmetics must always be identifiable. For that reason, the face should be observable. It is, therefore, not permitted to keep the hood or helmet on, for example.
- Filming with hidden cameras is, in principle, prohibited, among other things, on the grounds of art. 139f and g of the Penal Code.
- Covertly filming people violates the right to privacy.
- Professional filming is not allowed without prior permission from Skins Cosmetics.
These house rules may be supplemented and/or amended by Skins Cosmetics at any time.