Foot Cream 200ml
This product was previously known as Foot Cream Warming. Susanne Kaufmann's Foot Cream is a revitalising foot cream that nourishes the skin and makes it softer and smoother. Thanks to its moisturising, antibacterial action, the foot cream offers natural resistance to germs and prevents callus formation. A moisturising blend of natural ingredients leaves skin feeling softer and smoother after every use. The cream also helps combat the feeling of tiredness and cold feet during the winter months.
The key ingredients:
- Broccoli seed: protects the skin from harmful environmental influences and provides intense moisturise for the skin with the help of vitamins A and E.
- Camphor: soothes skin irritations, prevents the growth of bacteria and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Thyme oil: promotes blood circulation and has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties for a clarifying and nourishing effect on the skin.
Note: Not suitable for children under the age of three.
- Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Free of parabens and paraffin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in Switzerland
Massage a small amount into the skin until absorbed. For very dry or chapped skin, you can apply the cream several times a day until the skin feels cared for. Rinse your hands after use.
For a spa experience, enjoy a relaxing foot bath before applying the moisturiser. After applying the cream, you can put on soft socks. The socks will keep your feet warmer, allowing the cream to penetrate the dry areas better.
Be inspired and advised in our boutiques. Come and smell, feel, and experience what truly suits you.
The stock you see below is our best possible indication.
- Large stock
- Limited stock
- Out of stock